So, what is Service Management?Service Management is an international standard (ISO 20000) of best practice management of services and service provisioning. It is designed to maximise the effectiveness (value to customers) and efficiency (reduced cost and time of provision) of the key services your customers seek from your enterprise. Initially developed for IT services, Service Management is applicable to all services provided by all enterprises.You provide services to your external customers and your internally ones. Your external customers are the most obvious. Hoverever, departments within your enterprise, such as accounting and finance, marketing, HR, facilities management, and of course IT, support your core business by providing their own unique services. Service Management aids in the way both external and internal services are delivered and optimised. The same principles and disiciples apply for all service providers.
How might Service Management help you?Solid Service Management helps enterprises understand and better manage the services they provide. These services are the very manner that your customers judge your performance. Service Management helps to enhance your customers’ experience, to a point where they are your best promoters, driving new and repeat business for you.Service Management drives regular review and optimisation of the way you provide and support your services. No service is perfect, and your competition is always striving to do better. There are always opportunities for you to improve too.Service Management allows you to have a program of continual improvement, involving your customers, for greater customer loyalty.
How can SM4ALL help you?SM4ALL Services provides a number of options to help you manage and improve your services (internal and external) for greater efficiency and effectiveness. Enhanced services contribute directly to your bottom line. Even with not-for-profit enterprises, better service management contributes to your organisation's reputation and financial support. SM4ALL Services can assist you in better management of: Unexpected Outages Customer Misunderstandings Cost Blowouts Inefficient Processing Insufficient Capacity Negative Impacts from Changes Delays to Service Restoration and more ... We offer Service Management Consulting in
- Service and process assessment - delivering an assessment, recommendations and implementation plan
- Service improvement programs - including your staff training and engagement
- Service Strategy guidance – new services to offer, old ones that need graceful withdrawal
We offer Service Management Training in
- Strategy Management – developing the right strategy for your situation, and making it stick
- Service Level Enterprise Service Management – the lifecycle of services from conception through to retirement
- Process Level Enterprise Service Management – the intertwined processes that support the services throughout their lifecycle